Banner
Missing Youth Found Dead Print E-mail
( 1 Vote )
Written by Administrator   
Thursday, 11 July 2013 00:00

Alvin PascasioOn Wednesday, July 3rd, Diana Bainton reported to police that her 20-year-old son, Alvin Pascasio, had been missing since Monday, July 1st. Her worst fear was realized on Thursday morning, July 4th, when police called her out to Javier Berbier Garcia Boulevard to identify the lifeless body of her son.

Bainton said she received a call from an individual on Tuesday, July 2nd, and the person asked if she had heard what happened to her son. She said no and that was when she was told that he had been killed. Bainton went to his girlfriend’s house who told her that she too heard that “Vinny” was killed. Bainton said she knows her son was close to members of the “Pregnant Alley” gang and said that he told her a week ago that some guys wanted to kill him. Bainton said she has no idea who killed her son but “Who killed him and why they killed him will have to answer to God”. She says that she is comforted by the fact that at least they found his body.

Alvin Pascasio had three gunshot wounds to the back of the head and his throat was slit. Police detained one man for questioning but have not announced any charges thus far. There were speculations that 20-year-old Jareth Bainton of the Ladyville area was also killed since he went missing around the same time as Pascasio. However, he returned home safely on Sunday, July 7th.